The Anderson Advantage
If, like many of our customers, you find the idea of pesticides around your home as unappealing as the pests themselves, consider Anderson. We’re a family-owned Midwest company that’s been practicing environmentally responsible pest control for over 100 years. We’re committed to reducing or eliminating the use of pesticides while providing permanent solutions to pest problems. But that’s just part of the Anderson advantage.
Our Natural Choice® Home focuses on prevention. In the warmer months, we concentrate on the exterior of your home. We create a barrier to prevent pests from entering the structure and seal common entry points. During the winter service, we conduct both an interior and exterior inspection of your home to ensure a pest free environment. Your technician will seal some of the most common points of entry for pests and remove unsightly cobwebs.
Why is year-round control the smart option?
Pests just don’t go away during the cooler months. In fact, it is during colder times of the year that pests seek shelter and food. While pests are a viable part of our ecosystem, they can cause significant structural damage to your home and pose health threats to your family and pets.
Call Today for Guaranteed Results
Results are guaranteed. And there’s no charge for return visits between quarterly inspections for covered pests. If an issue occurs, we’ll come back to your home as often as you need, no charge.
There are Three Great Reasons to Choose Anderson:
1. Best-trained, certified technicians in the industry:
- Every technician’s background is checked
- Every technician is screened for drugs
- Intensive initial training
- Recurring monthly and annual training
- Certification required for continued advancement
2. Reliable, guaranteed results:
- Courteous service, usually within hours
- Tailored, proven solutions backed by our Guarantee
- Thorough documentation after each service
3. Best-practices recognition from GreenPro:
- The mark of excellence in pest management
- Safe for kids and pets