Itching for a party outdoors?
More than just a nuisance, mosquitoes are one of North America’s most dangerous pests. Mosquitoes may potentially carry diseases that affect humans, including the West Nile virus.
Unfortunately, your yard can be the perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes — ruining your outdoor activities like grilling, lounging, gardening, and playing. Keeping mosquitoes away from your home is critical for both your comfort and safety.
Anderson Pest Solutions offers the most effective Mosquito Prevention Program. Our program is proven to reduce mosquito populations in treated areas by more than 90% in two to three weeks.
How does Anderson protect against mosquitoes?
Our Mosquito Prevention Program aims to reduce current mosquito populations while also eliminating breeding sources to create a long term solution for your property. Your Anderson technician will treat tall grasses, trees, bushes, underneath leaves and low-lying shrubs. After your service, your technician will recommend how to eliminate mosquito breeding sources on your property to reduce your exposure to mosquitoes.
Not only does our program eliminate mosquitoes where they live and breed — it’s safe for children, pets and the environment.
Anderson Mosquito Abatement Services
Our Twice Monthly Mosquito Program is an effective, long term prevention program that is designed to reduce mosquito activity around your home all season long. Every two weeks through September, your Anderson technician will strategically target areas around your property that attract mosquitoes and eliminate breeding sources.
Our Monthly Mosquito Program is an effective, long term prevention program that is designed to reduce mosquito activity around your home all season long. Every month through September, your Anderson technician will strategically target areas around your property that attract mosquitoes and eliminate breeding sources.
Anderson Mosquito Single Service is an ideal treatment to temporarily reduce mosquito activity around your property for an event or special occasion.
To schedule your service, or to learn more about Anderson’s environmentally responsible mosquito abatement services, call Anderson today at 866-696-2847 or click here.
Minimize Your Exposure to Mosquitoes
Whether you’re a homeowner, a parent, or a business owner, here are a few simple things that you can do to keep the level of mosquitoes to a comfortable level.
Prevent Mosquito Breeding
- Eliminate mosquito larvae by removing all standing water at least once a week in places such as birdbaths, swimming pool covers, plastic wading pools,and old containers.
- Cover trash containers to keep out rainwater. Drill holes in the bottom of these containers that must be left outdoors.
- Clean clogged roof gutters.
- Keep grass cut short and shrubbery trimmed so mosquitoes cannot hide.
- Properly screen windows, doors, and other openings with mesh that is at least 18×18 strands per square inch.
- Keep doors and windows shut to prevent entry of mosquitoes.
- Avoid going outdoors at dusk, when possible.
- Use effective insect repellent such as DEET per label instructions.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts and long-legged pants, preferably treated with a repellent as well.
What More Can You Do?
Call us. Anderson can help reduce mosquito populations and increase your family’s fun and safety by providing reliable abatement services. Depending on your particular needs we can arrange for a one-time service or come back at intervals to help you and your family enjoy the outdoors all season long.
Anderson also treats for mites, spiders, a host of flying insects, and insects that are attracted to stored products such as flour or grains. For a complete list of 40 insects covered by Natural Choice® Home Protection, click here.