Food Processing Pest Control
At Anderson, we understand the food processing industry includes some of the most highly-sensitive businesses. One slip up or one failed inspection can cost you thousands of dollars – whether that cost comes from food recalls, a halt in operations, lost business, or fines.
We also understand the need for a food processing plant to have a pest control plan that is effective, but keeps workers and food safe from harm. That’s why Anderson has the experience and training to provide the top pest services around. In fact, more food processing facilities depend on us than any of our competitors. Some of the businesses we help include:
- Food Canning Operations
- Meat Packing Plants
- Confection Manufacturers
Nipping Pest Issues in the Bud, Before They Happen
Anderson understands that no two facilities are alike, which is why we will develop a solution that is specific to your needs and pest control problems. Our technicians are trained in the most up-to-date Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques for food processors. That means taking a preventative approach to pest control by:
- Providing a thorough inspection in and around your business
- Identifying potential conditions and problems that could be causing an infestation
- Developing preventative methods for each potential issue
- Applying only the necessary materials needed
- Following up on treatment and making any necessary adjustments
- Keeping your staff “bug smart” about pests and ways to prevent them
We are especially aware of the special requirements needed to pass inspections conducted by the USDA, Organic, FDA, A.I.B., or any other third-party regulators. We also take the time to carefully fill out the necessary forms and keep them on file for you. Simply put, our paperwork is just as thorough as our pest control methods.