39th Annual Public Health Summit
April 11th, 2014
Hosted by Anderson Pest Solutions,
In Cooperation with The North Suburban Health Council.
2855 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Northbrook, IL 60062
On Friday, April 11th, Anderson Pest Solutions will be hosting its 39th Annual Public Health Summit at the Northbrook Hilton. The summit will bring you up to date on the most current topics and issues in eliminating pests such as Bed bugs, Rodents, Cockroaches and more.
This summit will yield 6 continuing credit hours for REHS, IDPH, LEHP, and OISC.
The Exhibits and Registration start at 7:00 a.m. The Summit begins at 8:15 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
To download a PDF with complete information about the seminar,
including a registration form, click here.
Who Should Attend?
- Members of Public Health Agencies
- Environmental Health Professionals
- Pest Management Professionals
- Individuals responsible for pest management training and supervision
- Anyone responsible for food protection, vector control, property inspections or pesticide regulation
- Robert M. Corrigan, Ph.D.RMC Pest Management Consulting Richmond, IN
- Mike Potter, Ph.D.Professor and Urban Entomologist University of Kentucky – Lexington, KY
- Tom Dobrinska, B. C. E.Technical Training Director Anderson Pest Solutions – Elmhurst, IL
This seminar has been approved by the Illinois Department of Public Health for re-certification of Certified Pest Control Operators in Illinois. Individuals certified under the Illinois Structural Pest Control Act must attend the entire seminar to be eligible for re-certification credit. This seminar yields 6 credit hours for REHS, IDPH, LEHP, and OISC.
Enrollment and Fees:
Space is limited and fills quickly! Paid registrations will be accepted on a first-come-first-registered basis. Lunch will be provided at the Allgauer’s Restaurant at the Northbrook Hilton Hotel.
Cancellations received in writing before March 31st, 2014 will be refunded.
Public Health Officials: $50.00
All Others: $120.00
Fill out the secure form below including credit card information and click the submit button. All data collected is securely encrypted and will be destroyed after processing.
COMPLETE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.
Note: All fields are REQUIRED in order to process your registration.