Tips for Finding a Pest Professional
With so many pest control companies all claiming to be the best, how do you decide which company is right for you?
To help you make the right decision, we’ve put together a short check list of qualifications that you should ask about.
1. Select a company that practices Integrated Pest Management (IPM):
- They offer non-chemical means of control and exclusion.
- They refrain from “spraying” pesticides in your home.
- They provide detailed written documentation on treatments used and how to eliminated pests in the future without the use of pesticides.
2. Always deal with a qualified and licensed company and technician. The company you choose should require its technicians to achieve State Certification and complete college level coursework on Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
3. Consider using a GreenPro company. The GreenPro designation is awarded to companies that:
- Commit to providing the highest quality service.
- Provide technicians with superior training.
- Stand behind their service with written guarantees.
- Deliver effective solutions in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Maintain a professional staff through drug screens, criminal background checks.