Pest Identification: Flies
Most flies are associated with filth.They casually carry bacteria from one area and potentially contaminate food and food-handling surfaces.
The Anderson Solution:
- Identify the type of fly.
- Remove organic matter that may be contributing to the infestation.
- Seal small holes and crevices.
- Install traps to monitor activity.
- Create a full report describing the treatment and how you can protect your home from further infestations.
Our pestfree365® program which covers over 36 common pests will ensure your property and home are protected throughout the entire year.