Most occasional invaders enter structures when outside conditions become too hostile for their survival, whether it be too hot or too cold, too wet or dry, etc. Others are attracted to lights at night, and a few enter in search in food. Most occasional invaders do not survive indoors for more than a few days due to water loss.
Your Anderson technician will:
- Conduct a full property inspection that includes your yard and home.
- Directly treat activity outside to protect your home during the warmer months.
- Discreetly apply materials inside inaccessible wall voids for those invaders that survive indoors (centipedes and silverfish).
- Seal small entry points if they are contributing to the infestation.
- Create a full report describing the treatment and how you can protect your home from further infestation.
The Anderson pestfree365 program, which covers 36 common pests, will ensure your home and property are protected throughout the entire year.