Rats and mice are among the most significant and destructive pests in the world. They contaminate our food, cause structural damage, and negatively impact our general health. If they aren’t controlled by effective pest control, rodents can cause severe economic loss and human suffering.
Getting rid of mice and rats isn’t easy. It takes a professional. Your Anderson technician will:
- Conduct a full property inspection that includes the interior and exterior of your home or business.
- Discreetly place non-toxic traps and monitoring stations for comprehensive rodent control and to monitor further activity.
- Remove bait from the interior after the infestation has been eliminated.
- Seal small common entry points if they are contributing to the infestation.
- Create a full report describing the treatment and how you can protect your home from further infestations.
Anderson’s pestfree365 Home program covers over 36 common pests to ensure your property and home is protected from the basic spiders throughout the entire year.