When To Call A Cockroach Exterminator
Serving Illinois, Indiana and Missouri
It’s best to contact an exterminator at the first sign of a cockroach. If you see one cockroach in your home or business, chances are they’re not alone. As expert hiders and very quick breeders, one cockroach will quickly become a full-blown infestation. Don’t wait too long to act!
What to Do if You Spot a Cockroach
Cockroaches are covered under Anderson’s pestfree365 program, which helps keep your home and property protected against 36 common pests. When you schedule service for roach control, you don’t need to cover any areas or make any special arrangements for early or late-night appointments. We will send out an expert pest control technician to do the following:
- Determine the type of cockroach
- Discreetly apply bait gels and other materials in roach vulnerable areas
- Seal small holes or crevices if they are contributing to the infestation
- Continue to service your account weekly until the infestation is solved
- Place “sticky traps” to monitor further activity
- Create a full report describing the treatment and how you can protect your home or facility from further infestations
Ready For a Free Pest Control Quote?
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!