When To Call A Cockroach Exterminator
Serving Illinois and Indiana
It’s best to contact an exterminator at the first sign of a cockroach. If you see one cockroach in your home or business, chances are they’re not alone. As expert hiders and very quick breeders, one cockroach will quickly become a full-blown infestation. Visible cockroaches in a business are almost automatic reputation-killers and can send your clients running! If you have a cockroach infestation in your business or home, what can be done about it? Because cockroach infestations can be overwhelming, it’s almost always best to contact a professional right away who can take care of the problem in a timely and effective matter.
Signs of a Cockroach Infestation
If you see one cockroach, chances are you have a lot more in your building. Here are some clear signs you have a cockroach problem:
- A sighting is a strong indication of an infestation. Check out other dark and damp areas in your home that a cockroach might frequent, such as under sinks or in basements and crawl spaces.
- If you see adult and young cockroaches alike on your property, you have an infestation.
- Smelling a foul or musty odor is often a big indication of a major infestation.
- Seeing a cockroach exoskeleton or its eggs is, of course, the biggest sign you have a cockroach problem.
Ready For a Free Pest Control Quote?
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
Our Cockroach Control Methods
Cockroaches are covered under Anderson’s pestfree365 program, which helps keep your home and property protected against 36 common pests. When you schedule service for roach control, you don’t need to cover any areas or make any special arrangements for early or late-night appointments. We will send out an expert pest control technician to do the following:
- Determine the type of cockroach
- Discreetly apply bait gels and other materials in roach vulnerable areas
- Seal small holes or crevices if they are contributing to the infestation
- Continue to service your account weekly until the infestation is solved
- Place “sticky traps” to monitor further activity
- Create a full report describing the treatment and how you can protect your home or facility from further infestations
When you enlist Anderson Pest Solutions to control cockroach problems in your property, you can trust we are committed to not only eliminating current infestations but also preventing future ones. Call us today to learn more!