Pest Control for Healthcare Facilities
Serving Illinois and Indiana
When it comes to pest prevention in healthcare, Anderson’s experience in helping you maintain a clean, safe environment is second to none. We understand healthcare facilities must follow strict local, state and federal mandates to ensure a clean, safe environment.
By putting your trust in Anderson Pest Solutions, you are putting your trust in our methods and techniques to eliminate and prevent pests for good.
Dangers of Pests in Healthcare Facilities
Pests in healthcare facilities can be more dangerous than you think—many pests carry harmful diseases and any of them can seriously affect the reputation of your establishment. Some of the things to know about pest infestations in healthcare facilities:
- Ants, bedbugs, cockroaches, ticks, fleas, mice, mosquitoes, rats, spiders, and other insects or pests can all slip into buildings throughout the day and night.
- Pests can gain access to backpacks, boxes, delivery vehicles, and on people and their belongings. This constant traffic is a major contributor to pest infestations.
- Pests can transmit a host of diseases to humans, with effects ranging from minor discomfort to more serious symptoms in extreme cases.
- The conditions created by pests can cause structural damage, contamination, negative publicity, and revenue loss.
Ready for a Healthcare Facilities Pest Control Quote?
Click the button below to leave your information and we'll be in touch with a free quote!
Joint Commission Accreditation for Hospitals
Meeting the standards and requirements of local, state and federal government agencies means a lot of documentation. There is also a lot that goes into keeping up with the Joint Commission Accreditation for Hospitals. In addition to our tried and trusted methods for pest control, our Anderson technicians are also trained to use specialized reporting and tracking software. Our tracking software helps us generate detailed reports for your business, including:
- Pest activity by device
- Pesticide Material Usage Report
- Monitoring device damage/replacement activity
- Sanitation & maintenance issues
Healthcare Commercial Pest Control
The goal and practice of Anderson’s Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program are to prevent pests in the first place rather than dealing with them after they appear. We also want to make sure your patients and employees stay safe. That means we will only use pesticides after we sanitize, exclude, and eliminate the source of the pest problem, which is especially important in the healthcare industry.
By choosing Anderson, you are choosing more reliable pest control, strict compliance with industry regulations, and better training for your staff. We’ll take care of your pest problem, so you can focus on what you do best: providing excellent healthcare. Anderson Pest Solutions has the experience needed in healthcare facilities pest control services. Contact us today for a free quote!
“Anderson doesn’t treat and go. They provide integrated pest management solutions which focus on prevention as a major way to solve pest issues. I appreciate how Anderson helps me educate hospital staff on ways to keep our facilities pristine.”