Termite Exterminators, Control & Removal
Serving Illinois and Indiana
“Termites cause costly property damage to the tune of $5 billion a year, and what’s worse, the damage typically isn’t covered by homeowner’s insurance,” noted Missy Henriksen, vice president of public affairs for the NPMA. Termite destruction isn’t immediately noticeable, but once termite activity is detected, termite extermination from a local pest control company is recommended.
Termite Exterminator Services
Termite control and elimination is no job for amateurs. If you have them, you’re almost certainly going to need the help of our professional termite exterminators to help you get rid of them.
Common Termites in Illinois & Indiana
Eastern Subterranean Termites are the most common and serious economic timber pests, costing homeowners and building owners as much as $5 billion annually.
Termite Infestation Signs
Some indications you may need a termite exterminator:
- Finding a temporary swarm of winged insects in your home or from the soil around your home.
- Any cracked or bubbling paint or frass (shaved wood particles created as they destroy wood).
- Wood that sounds hollow when tapped.
- Mud tubes (about the size of a pencil) on exterior walls, wooden beams, or in crawl spaces.
- Discarded wings from swarmers.
All of these signs indicate that termite removal by a licensed termite exterminator is necessary.
Certified Green Pest Control
Our new GreenPro designation means that we comply with the procedures and systems established by the NPMA’s GreenPro Committee to ensure that our customers receive responsible, eco-effective service.
Want to get rid of termites for good? Get a free, no-obligation quote.
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a fast and free quote!
Professional Termite Inspections
Moisture-damaged homes, particularly those that have weathered ice, snow and rain during the winter, are prime termite targets. Once these pests enter the structure, they inflict continuous damage. The NPMA encourages consumers to obtain termite inspections or a wood-destroying organism (WDO) inspection during the home buying process, and every 1-3 years while living in the home. Termite inspectors are trained to recognize signs of current or past infestations. They will also look for any conditions in the home that may attract termites in the future.
Whether you’ve owned your home for 20 years or are new to homeownership, the NPMA offers the following termite-prevention tips:
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry.
- Repair leaking faucets and water pipes in the home, as well as AC units located outside.
- Repair roof corners, eaves, and rotted roof shingles.
- Replace weather-stripping and repair loose mortar around basement foundations and windows.
- Direct water away from structures through properly functioning downspouts, gutters, and splash blocks.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from homes and 5 inches off the ground.
- Avoid using wood timbers in landscaping, and keep wood mulch at least 15 inches from the foundation.
Our Pest Control Guarantee
Anderson guarantees complete satisfaction.
As our client, if you are not satisfied with our services, we will return to your home or business and diligently work to solve the problem as soon as possible. If the pest problem is not solved to your satisfaction, we will keep working until you are completely satisfied with our pest treatment.
Certified, Trained Pest Control Technicians
Every technician’s background is checked
Every technician is screened for drugs
Intensive initial training
Recurring monthly and annual training
Certification required for continued advancement
Over 100 5-Star Reviews!
We always appreciate hearing from our customers! Love your Anderson Pest Solutions specialist? Leave them a review online!