Home Pest Control
Serving Illinois and Indiana
Pests have many reasons to find their way into your home. Whether for accessible food in your kitchen, or warmth during the cold months, insects and rodents will attempt to enter your home. Problems caused by unwanted pests can include structural damage, personal property damage, and even disease. At Anderson Pest Solutions, our primary goal is to help you to feel secure and safe in your home.
Why Pests Infest Homes
Being faced with pest problems or an infestation is any homeowner’s worst nightmare. Unfortunately, pests of all kinds—including spiders, rats, cockroaches, termites, bed bugs, and more—can find their way inside of homes for a number of reasons. Some of the main reasons why you may find yourself with pests inside include:
- Entry points: If you have cracks or crevices in the very structure of your home, you are providing easy access to rodents and pests of all kinds.
- Food: A messy home, in general, is appealing to pests, but leaving out food or crumbs will attract insects and pests of all types.
- Moisture problems: Excess moisture or humidity caused by faulty pipes is appealing to many kinds of insects.
- Seasonal shifts: During the winter, pests will attempt to access your home to seek warmth. In the spring or summer, the sheer abundance of insects will lead to more infestations.
Ready For a Free Home Pest Control Quote?
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
Home Pest Control Services
At Anderson, we know how frustrating dealing with pests in your home can be. While the solution to your pest problem will be unique, most situations call for the following methods by our home pest control service team:
- Total Property Inspection: During this discovery process we will determine exactly where your pests are entering the home. Common entryways include crawlspaces, cracks in the foundation, improperly sealed windows, and electrical conduits.
- Treatment: After your Anderson technician performs a full property inspection, they’ll get to work by sealing cracks and crevices, treating nests and trails, and applying bait in your home (beyond the reach of children and pets).
- Create A Plan Of Action: Depending on your needs, we will then consult with you about a plan of action. This will be in the form of a scheduled service. A scheduled pest service ensures you are not caught off-guard by pests in the future.
Year-Round Home Pest Control
Creating a plan of action is crucial to pest management. We call our year-round pest management plan PestFree365+. We offer this special service to keep you from encountering any pests in your home, no matter what season we are entering. Our plan will protect you from 36 different pests throughout the year. In addition to keeping pests out of the home all year, the PestFree365+ plan also includes a yearly termite inspection. This will ensure that your family and your property are safe.
When you choose Anderson Pest Solutions, you’re choosing experience, professionalism, and environmental conscientiousness. Call us today to learn more about how we can prevent and treat pests in your home!