Pestfree365+ – Preventive Pest Control Program
Serving Illinois and Indiana
Every morning that you wake up in a pest-free home is a good morning. And the easiest way to ensure that stress-free feeling? Sign up for Anderson’s PestFree365+ service!
What is PestFree365+? It’s more than just a pest control subscription plan or preventative maintenance program – it’s Anderson’s promise that we’ll be there all year long providing pest-free living for you and your family.
PestFree365+ Protects Your Home & Gives Peace Of Mind
PestFree365+ covers 36 of the most prevalent pests in our area, including:
How Does Anderson’s PestFree365+ Work?
- A trained pest specialist assigned to you and your home
- Preventative maintenance and unlimited service calls
- Broad pest protection covers 36 of the most common pests that can be found in Illinois and Indiana
- Regularly scheduled inspections three times per year for both the interior and exterior of your home
- Service appointments that work for your busy schedule and lifesatyle – you tell us when works for you!
- Expert tips and recommendations to help keep your home free of infestation
- Convenient payment options with recurring EZ Pay for your convenience
*Restrictions apply. Additional costs may occur.
Service frequency will vary based on geography. PestFree365+ does not include the following pests: honey bees, flies, lice, dust mites, mosquitoes, exterior ticks, ornamental/turf pests, slugs, snails, termites, wildlife, birds, and brown recluse spiders. EZ Pay is required for PestFree365+. Voles and fire ants are only covered if they are in the home, we will not treat the lawn.
Home must be free of bed bugs at the initial service to qualify for coverage of bed bugs under the PestFree365+ plan and applies to single family, free-standing, owner-occupied homes only. Account must be in good standing. Other restrictions may apply.
To use this coupon, call to schedule and reference this coupon code:
Offer available to residential customers who purchase a new annual pest control plan. This offer does not apply to commercial services. Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. Offer details subject to change. Additional charges may apply for homes over 2000 Sq ft or german roach service. Sales offer can only be redeemed by calling. Offer expires 04/30/2024
Expires 03 / 15 / 2024
Protection All Year Long
Sign up for Anderson’s PestFree365+ and we’ll get you started on a comprehensive pest control plan that will keep your home bug and vermin-free all year.
The Initial Service
PestFree365+ begins with a thorough inspection inside and outside your home. The service specialist will review the findings with you, and utilizing Integrated Pest Management (IPM) practices, we’ll solve your pest control problem and continue working to prevent further issues.
PestFree365+ protects you and your home with proactive seasonal services three times per year. Our professionals target pests that are common to our area along with the pests that pose the greatest threat during each season. Visits also may be scheduled between appointments if additional treatment is needed.
Ready For a Free Pest Control Quote?
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
PestFree365+ includes regularly scheduled preventative services and inspections three times per year. This is to protect your home against the upcoming season’s pests.
- Interior inspections occur during the winter because pests move inside as temperatures drop
- Exterior inspections happen during warm weather to prevent pests from coming in
- If an issue occurs between your visits, schedule an additional visit free of charge
- Interior inspection and treatment for crawling insects.
- Treatment targeted at key interior pest harborage sites for prevention.
- Spider webs around the basement perimeter, as needed, are removed.
- All rodent protection equipment is inspected and serviced, and any minor rodent entry points are filled, if applicable.
- Special exterior treatment used to minimize stinging insect nesting.
- Treatment prevents crawling insect entry.
- Targeted outside service to prevent any migration into your home, minimizing interior treatment.
- An inspection is performed to identify potential pest-conducive conditions, including potential entry points.
- Outdoor rodent bait stations are checked, if applicable.
Q. How is billing managed?
A. A monthly payment is automatically charged, so your upcoming service is prepaid. There is no additional charge if treatment is necessary between your services. Invoicing options are also available.
Q. How will I know when to schedule my next visit?
A. If you have a specific date in mind, please contact our office. Otherwise, we’ll send you a convenient reminder when it’s time to schedule.