Bird Removal & Control
Serving Illinois and Indiana
Birds are certainly one of the most beloved creatures, but their nests and droppings create serious problems for homes and businesses. More than that, their germs and bacteria from droppings can cause as many as 60 different diseases, infections, and illnesses in humans. This is particularly problematic for locations that have stringent sanitary standards to uphold, making it important to enlist bird pest control services from a professional. The bird removal experts at Anderson Pest Solutions can help today!
Our Bird Control Solutions
Bird removal is no job for amateurs. Because there are so many regulations in place when it comes to bird control, it’s important to never attempt to remove them yourself. If you’re dealing with bird problems, it’s best to call an experienced bird removal technician. At Anderson Pest Control, our nuisance bird control methods are safe and effective.
The Importance of Bird Pest Control
Bird control solutions entail much more than setting a scarecrow outside to frighten them away. Successful bird pest control should always use humane tactics that are designed to send birds off and keep them away. While birds don’t pose a huge threat, it’s important to always hire a bird removal technician to properly implement removal methods. Birds are a normal part of life, but there are several consequences of bird activity that signal you need help from the bird removal team at Anderson:
- Large amounts of noise
- Gutter and drainage clogs from nests
- Building damage from nests and feces
- Shingles and siding damage from pecking and roosting birds
- Metal, concrete, and paint corrosion from bird droppings
- Contamination of equipment and other products
Certified Green Bird Control Solutions
Our new GreenPro designation means that we comply with the procedures and systems established by the NPMA’s GreenPro Committee to ensure that our customers receive responsible, eco-effective service.
Ready for a Free Bird Pest Control Quote?
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
Certified, Trained Bird Pest Control Technicians
Every technician’s background is checked
Every technician is screened for drugs
Intensive initial training
Recurring monthly and annual training
Certification required for continued advancement
Over 100 5-Star Reviews!
We always appreciate hearing from our customers! Love your Anderson Pest Solutions specialist? Leave them a review online!
Nuisance Bird Control Methods
Bird removal techniques can include anything from bird repellents, roosting and landing prevention techniques, and more. As part of our guaranteed Four-Step Process, Anderson’s bird removal technicians inspect the area for ways to reduce a bird’s access to sources of food or shelter. Here are some of the birds we treat for:
- Pigeons: Known as one of the “dirtiest” of birds, pigeon nests can quickly turn into a trove of feces, debris, and even unhatched baby birds.
- Starlings: Known for going to the bathroom right where they eat, starlings travel in huge numbers and enjoy congregating in grassy areas.
- Sparrows: This aggressive bird will fight for food—and makes a lot of noise in the process. They like to start fights with other birds and when in the city, are prone to nest in buildings.
- Grackles: Grackles are noisy and create a huge amount of waste around them. They are also aggressive, consuming a large amount of food as they travel through.
- Geese: They’re known to be extremely territorial and will attack if you get close to their nests, which are very big and seem to be everywhere.
- Gulls: Seagulls aren’t just found near oceans, but any body of water such as a lake or river. They’ll eat anything, and the resulting droppings can cause structural damage.
Our Bird Removal Guarantee
Anderson guarantees complete satisfaction.
As our client, if you are not satisfied with our services, we will return to your home or business and diligently work to solve the problem as soon as possible. If the pest problem is not solved to your satisfaction, we will keep working until you are completely satisfied with our pest treatment.