Bird Removal & Exclusion
Serving Illinois and Indiana
Birds are beautiful creatures, and their ability to fly has captivated audiences for centuries. But once they invade a building or an area, nests and droppings create serious problems. More than that, their germs and parasites can cause as many as 60 different diseases, infections and illnesses in humans. Some of these diseases include salmonella, meningitis, encephalitis and more. This is particularly problematic for locations that have stringent sanitary standards to uphold. The bird removal experts at Anderson Pest Solutions can help today!
Professional Bird Exclusion
Bird control usually takes much more than setting a scarecrow outside to frighten them away. Bird exclusion should always use humane tactics, practiced by a whole team of professionals, that are designed to send birds off and keep them away. Some of the problems birds can bring to properties include:
- Large amounts of noise
- Gutter and drainage clogs from nests
- Building damage from nests and feces
- Destroying pristine properties
- Contamination of equipment and other products
Certified Green Pest Control
Our new GreenPro designation means that we comply with the procedures and systems established by the NPMA’s GreenPro Committee to ensure that our customers receive responsible, eco-effective service.
Bird Removal & Exclusion Services
Bird prevention and elimination is no job for amateurs. If you have them, you’re almost certainly going to need professional help to get rid of them.
Call Anderson Pest Solutions today for a free estimate.
Ready for a Free Bird Removal Quote?
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
Certified, Trained Pest Control Technicians
Every technician’s background is checked
Every technician is screened for drugs
Intensive initial training
Recurring monthly and annual training
Certification required for continued advancement
Over 400 5-Star Reviews!
We always appreciate hearing from our customers! Love your Anderson Pest Solutions specialist? Leave them a review online!
Nuisance Bird Removal
Bird control tactics can include anything from bird repellents, roosting and landing prevention techniques, and more. As part of our guaranteed Four-Step Process, Anderson technicians inspect the area for ways to reduce a bird’s access to sources of food or shelter. Here are some of the birds we treat for:
- Pigeons: Known as one of the “dirtiest” of birds, pigeons get this moniker because of their lack of housekeeping skills. Their nests can quickly turn into a trove of feces, debris and even unhatched baby birds.
- Starlings: Known for going to the bathroom right where they eat, starlings travel in huge numbers and enjoy congregating in grassy areas. They prefer to nest in buildings, trees and any nook they can find.
- Sparrows: This aggressive bird will fight for food – and makes a lot of noise in the process. They like to start fights with other birds and when in the city, are prone to nest in buildings. They also like to reuse their previous year’s nest.
- Grackles: A bird that likes to travel in packs, grackles are noisy and create a huge amount of waste around them. They are also aggressive, consuming a large amount of food as they travel through.
- Geese: They’re known to be extremely territorial and will attack if you get close to their nests – which are very big and seem to be everywhere. Same with their droppings.
- Gulls: Seagulls aren’t just found near oceans, but any body of water such as a lake or river. They’ll eat anything, and the resulting droppings can cause structural damage.
Our Pest Control Guarantee
Anderson guarantees complete satisfaction.
As our client, if you are not satisfied with our services, we will return to your home or business and diligently work to solve the problem as soon as possible. If the pest problem is not solved to your satisfaction, we will keep working until you are completely satisfied with our pest treatment.