Serving Illinois and Indiana
Small steps make a big difference in termite prevention and sustaining an effective termite treatment plan. Start by eliminating moisture conditions and food around your home. These simple steps make your home a less attractive target, helping deter termites.
Eliminate Moisture Problems to Prevent Termites
- Repair leaking faucets, water pipes, and AC units
- Divert water from foundation
- Keep gutters and down-spouts clean
- Remove excessive plant cover and wood mulch
- Get rid of standing water on roof
- Keep all vents clear and open
- Seal entry points around water and utility lines or pipes
- Remove Food Sources
- Keep firewood, lumber, or paper away from foundation or crawl space
- Get rid of stumps and debris near house
- Place screens on outside vents
- Check decks and wooden fences for damage
- Keep any wood on your home from contacting the soil
Ready For a Free Pest Control Quote?
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
Your Termite Prevention Program Should Begin Now
To protect your home, prevention is the number one step you can take. By the time you find out you have termites, there’s already significant damage done. Take the steps now to begin a termite prevention program.
Anderson’s Termite Protection Program is designed to keep your home termite-free all year round. We’ll come out four times a year and provide an in-depth inspection of your property to ensure there is no termite presence. Our program also includes a variety of other prevention techniques that are performed during each visit. The best part? The prevention program comes with a full guarantee, all year long.