1/2″ to 5/8″
German Cockroaches are the most abundant roach in the U.S. They are tan with 2 parallel dark stripes on the back of the head.
- German roaches reproduce quickly.
- They search for food at night.
- Their small size and flat body allows them to exist in the smallest of secluded cracks and crevices that are near heat, moisture, and a wide variety of food.
- They are rarely found outdoors, and gain access through grocery bags, used furniture or equipment, cardboard boxes, or through pipes shared by neighboring apartments.
- They are responsible for transmitting food-borne illness, but most importantly are responsible for severe asthmatic reactions in public housing.