Signs You Have Rats or Mice
Serving Illinois, Indiana and Missouri
Keeping crumbs and food unavailable, sealing up holes in and around your home, and strict control of garbage access can help keep mice and rats away. But is it too late for prevention?
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
- Squeaking, scampering and scratching sounds in your walls or attic
- The presence of small, dark, cylindrical droppings
- Visible rodents, which may be seen at night
- Unpleasant, unexplained odors
- Teeth marks or holes in cardboard food packages
Ready For a Free Pest Control Quote?
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
Anderson Pest Solutions: Expert Rodent Exterminators
When rodents move into your home or business, you need a skilled exterminator to eliminate them. Anderson Pest Solutions can kick rodents to the curb and leave your home quieter, safer and cleaner. Contact us for more details about rodent elimination.