Bed Bug Treatment Options
Serving Illinois and Indiana
For most infestations, aggressive bed bug treatment is necessary to not only exterminate active bed bugs but prevent them from coming back. At Anderson Pest Solutions, we have the most effective bed bug treatment options available that totally eliminate a bed bug population. Our approach to getting rid of bed bugs is to effectively kill them with minimal disruption to your home or business environment. After a thorough bed bug inspection, we will recommend a customized bed bug treatment approach using traditional/conventional treatment or heat treatment.
Traditional Bed Bug Treatment
Anderson’s chemical bed bug treatment is a highly effective and more economical solution for bed bug elimination. Treatment will vary based on the facility. During treatment, EPA-approved materials including dust, liquid and aerosol are strategically applied in high infestation areas throughout the infested areas. The traditional bed bug treatment option comes with a 30-day guarantee.
Your Anderson technician will treat the following areas:
- Wall outlets, baseboards, and door and window frames
- Headboard, mattress, box spring and bed frame
- Upholstered furniture, nightstands and dressers
- Chairs, desks, cabinets and dividers
- Behind wall hanging items
- Closets and lockers
- All other suspected areas that may harbor bed bugs
After bed bug treatment, our experts will create a full report describing the treatment and how you can protect your home or facility from further infestations. A follow-up visit will be scheduled approximately 7-10 days after your initial treatment. During the follow-up visit, your Anderson technician will inspect for further bed bug activity and retreat any areas where activity may still exist.
Ready For a Free Pest Control Quote?
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
Heat Treatment for Bed Bugs
For homes and businesses throughout the Midwest, Anderson Pest Solutions offers the most effective bed bug treatment to eliminate bed bug infestations, no matter how severe. Heat treatment for bed bugs is the most successful method of eliminating all life cycles of bed bugs without utilizing any pesticides or chemicals. Some things to know about our bed bug heat treatment include:
- Using our generator driven 150 pound electric heaters (we don’t use your electricity), Anderson’s bed bug heat treatment specialists will create heat that reaches the kill zone of 120°F or higher., which will be circulated throughout the infested area or the entire structure. Constant monitoring ensures all bed bugs are killed, no matter where they are hiding. Heat treatment for bed bugs generally takes 8-10 hours.
- Clothes do not need to be laundered or bagged, however preparation is required, including the removal of flammable and heat sensitive items. Follow up service is usually not necessary. The homeowner may return home the same evening, and our bed bug heat treatment comes with a 30-day guarantee.
Industry-Leading Bed Bug Treatment Options
At Anderson, we pride ourselves on providing the most effective bed bug treatment services. Bed bugs are one of the most dreaded pests, which is why we are dedicated to customizing a treatment plan that will work quickly to eliminate bed bugs in your home. Call us today to learn more about which bed bug treatment is right for you!