When To Call A Spider Exterminator
Serving Illinois and Indiana
If you see an excess number of spiders entering your home, it is wise to call an exterminator immediately. What starts as just a few spiders can quickly turn into something out of a nightmare – a full-blown spider infestation.
When you call the spider exterminators at Anderson Pest Solutions, a pest control technician will work with you to develop a personalized plan. The technician will do the following:
- Identify the type of spider.
- Conduct a full property inspection that includes your yard, attached & detached structures, driveway and home.
- Directly treat spider-nests outside your foundation to protect your home during the warmer months along with their food source (other insects).
- Physically remove webs from the outside and inside of your home.
- Seal small common entry points if they are contributing to the infestation.
- Discreetly apply material in unfinished basements, voids and other spider-frequented areas when evidence is noted.
- Place “sticky traps” on the interior to monitor activity.
- Create a full report describing the treatment and how you can protect your home from further infestations.
Ready For a Free Pest Control Quote?
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll be in touch with a free quote!
Protect Your Home from Spiders Year-Round
Anderson’s pestfree365 Home program covers over 36 common pests to ensure your property and home is protected from the basic spiders throughout the entire year. Anderson provides an additional guarantee on brown recluse treatment, after inspecting all rooms to identify and treat brown recluse spiders, and after the homeowner has followed the prescribed preparation steps.